1800 E. Imperial Hwy #145
Brea, CA 92821
Come join the Nation! Nationwide's Orange County office, which markets and sells pet health insurance, is hiring.
Formerly Veterinary Pet Insurance, an organization founded by veterinarians and operated by passionate pet lovers, our office is dedicated to helping pets receive the best possible veterinary care. Here, you will work alongside the best talent, chart your own career course and contribute to company growth in a fun, fast-paced team environment.
Nationwide Insurance has a great opportunity for a full-time Director of Performance Improvement to join our Operations Department.
Nationwide provides an attractive and competitive salary, benefits (Includes: Medical, dental, vision, 401-k, vacation, sick, and holiday pay), and best of all, Nationwide is a fun place to work.
This leader role will be responsible optimizing performance across all Sales & Operations which includes Learning & Performance, Sales Coaching and on-going Associate development. Will lead efforts to build a coaching culture within the Sales Organization that increases the effectiveness of the Sales force.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for directing strategic implementation priorities and initiatives for Learning and Performance, Sales Coaches and Quality Assurance.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS: Reports to AVP
CORE JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees all stages of training design and development.
- Creates the strategic priorities and initiatives for area of responsibility, ensuring consistency with the learning vision, business needs, corporate goals and strategies.
- Creates design and development strategies to meet anticipated business needs based on learning department vision. Directs staff in the design and development of learning solutions. May lead the design and development of curriculum and leadership development strategies. Strategically works across functional and organizational boundaries in the development and delivery of learning requirements.
- Partners and consults with executive leadership team to evaluate strategic and integrated business planning tools and to determine impact of learning strategies on organizational effectiveness.
- Markets, educates and communicates with business partners and peers on resources, initiatives and curriculum. Responsible for coordination and branding of all training and learning activities.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of performance solutions against established metrics and ROI expectations in meeting department plans, corporate goals and strategies.
- Analyzes data against short, medium, and long term results-based training goals
- Leads efforts to build a coaching culture within the inside and field sales teams.
- Consults with the sales leadership to identify process, practice and development needs to drive sales results.
- Develops strategic coaching and development objectives that increase the effectiveness of the sales associates.
- Develops training objectives, goals and programs that increase the effectiveness of the sales force.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
If you have a desire to join a dynamic/growth oriented Company where you can have a rewarding career you should apply immediately. If you have a desire to join a dynamic/growth oriented Company where you can have a rewarding career you should apply immediately. Send your resume as an MS Word document attachment to Recruitment@petinsurance.com today.
Nationwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer.