This position will be located in Ardmore, Oklahoma.
Ensure customer satisfaction and effective inventory management by providing appropriate support and leadership with customer's onsite Storeroom. This position will manage Michelin North America's Storeroom and crib personnel. The Site Manager will have overall responsibility for the supplier performance with customer. This person will act as a liaison between Michelin North America's Purchasing, Engineering and/or Material & Logistics groups. T he Site Manager will provide management experience to streamline and consolidate size, functionality, and efficiency of Michelin North America's storeroom and its inventories.
Actively reduce inventory while maintaining customer service
Provide analysis and reports using various information systems to monitor and measure the effectiveness of inventory activities
Identify and implement cost reductions, service improvements, and productivity improvements in the functional area of inventory management
Lead business process improvement activities and support daily activities of the storeroom
Review and analyze inventory levels on a continuous basis
A high level of computer literacy
Establishes and modifies operational methods and procedures for inventory management, cycle counting and physical inventories
Maintains documentation to support compliance, effectiveness and efficiency of storeroom activities
Maintain effective business relationships with customer
Develop an understanding of Michelin North America ' Strong organizational, analytical, self management and goal setting skills evolving service needs to ensure satisfaction
Energetic team player with demonstrated interpersonal skills
Ensures the security and accountability of materials and goods using established inventory control procedures
Responsible for ensuring that the storeroom is operating under specified guidelines
Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure efficient operation
Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies
Anticipates, communicates and resolves internal and external issues that could affect inventory optimization Acts as an advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems
Continuously achieves good customer service while following guidelines to support best business practices
Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred discipline in Logistics, Business, Engineering, Operations Research or Supply Chain Management) or equivalent years of experience
- Experience with Inventory Management
- Ability to stand for at least an eight hour period and lift at least 40 pounds in weight without assistance from others.
- This position requires mobility in an industrial, plant floor environment and is subject to the client's plant safety requirements. Good DMV record is required.
- Rockwell Automation will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
This position will be located in Ardmore, Oklahoma.
- Some experience with project management methodology, process improvement tools (Lean, Six Sigma), or statistics
- Proficient in, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills as well as great customer service skills.
- Highly motivated individual that is able to multitask, excellent organizational skills, great problem solving skills, be very detail - oriented, and work independently as well as with a small team.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an all-encompassing list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Reasonable accommodations to essential functions of the job will be made if appropriate.
Control Products and Solutions
Sales, Services, and Solutions, Supply Chain and Operations
Oklahoma City - Oklahoma, Tulsa -Oklahoma
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at RAApplicationsupport@ra.rockwell.com.