The Vice President of Human Resources Operations & Engineering Services (OES) provides leadership for the global Human Resources functions supporting Rockwell Automation's (RA) global Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality and Engineering Services. Deliver expert advice and counsel to the SVP of OES on all people and organizational matters as they affect RA's strategic goals. This role is a strategic and visible member of the functional teams and is looked to for council, leadership, execution, innovation and results that fully enable RA to meet its strategic priorities and operational targets in the following ways:
- Partner with the SVP OES and his leadership team to ensure the overall organization and culture are designed and created in a way to deliver RA's Strategic Growth and Performance framework.
- Serve as a member of the global HR leadership team in setting HR strategy and policy for all employees
- Drive and ensure development, succession and a culture of inclusion for the 8,000 employees within the OES organization.
- Set the tone for, and model building leadership capability at the team and individual level.
- Lead in the development and consistent application of all HR policies, global strategies, programs, processes and systems that enable the OES team to deliver the company's Strategy.
- Direct the acquisition, staffing, development and retention for all OES employees globally, the management of their compensation and benefits, and the creation of a healthy work environment which creates a high level of employee engagement.
- Leads the global OES Human Resources team ensuring optimal performance and customer service.
- Leads efforts, in partnership with OES leadership, for manufacturing facilities globally to ensure culture and environments are such that they do not invite 3rd party representation.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum of 12 years in line and / or staff roles with broader HR generalist experience and a global perspective to lead across a complex organization and industry.
- Seeking manufacturing and technology HR experience (preferably with software talent experience)
- 12 + years of experience and a track record of accomplishment in larger scale HR process design and implementation for HR services delivery that positively impacted business results.
- At least 5 years of experience working in a global environment across multiple business units, continents, diverse cultures and a matrix global management structure, supporting at least a $ 1 billion revenue + business sector, a global supply chain and manufacturing organization and / or 1500 FTE's.
- 3 + years of experience in broad HR strategy and policy development and alignment to multi-year business strategies that resulted in a track record of accomplishment in organizational and human capital planning.
- A senior HR generalist background including organization / job design, workforce planning, staffing & recruitment, performance management, talent development, compensation & benefits, employee engagement, ideally in manufacturing and/or engineering and sales driven businesses.
- Advanced degree MBA or Masters in relevant discipline preferred
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at RAApplicationsupport@ra.rockwell.com.
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.