|Under the guidance and direction of the Sr. HR Representative, the HR Representative will undertake the following HR functions, involving but not limited to the production workforce:|
This position provides key administrative support in the following HR functions:
- Assist in the design, implementation, administration of high-quality corporate and local programs, initiatives, practices and procedures;
- Facilitates the implementation and delivery of a strong performance management culture within OES through coaching and training of supervisors and employees;
- Manages the recruitment process for hourly permanent and temporary vacancies and assists with the salaried recruitment;
- Assist in the workforce planning activities as it relates to the hourly permanent and temporary workforces;
- Assists and facilitates AAP compliance activities;
- Facilitate hourly employee benefits counseling and administration (specifically around retirement process and benefits);
- Ensure the consistent communication and application of Rockwell values, policies, and procedures;
- Continuously identify and drive process improvements in the department;
- Facilitate employee relations support to client groups where appropriate and necessary;
- Effectively liaison and coordinate with peers, counterparts across sites/locations to support business goals and objectives;
- Assist in the management of projects related to developing key talent, succession plans and driving business change efforts;
- Assist in change management/transition opportunities within and across functions and business units
- Responsible for all SAP transactions, Orientation of new employees, Maintenance of training records and documentation;
- Assist with the analysis and implementation of current policies, procedures, work instructions;
- Prepare departmental and corporately required statistical reports and presentations;
- Responsible for all employee filing, records retention, and new hire documentation;
- Coordinate hourly exit interviews, summarize findings and action plans.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 1- 3 years of experience in human resources generalist role
- Human Resources Generalist experience in a Manufacturing environment preferred.
- Demonstrated success in conflict resolution (experience in a unionized setting would be an asset);
- Demonstrated knowledge of ADA and Employment law;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication and presentation skills;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and HRIS (preferably SAP);
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment, tact and discretion;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly confidential environment;
- Demonstrated strength in change management - shows motivation and ability to inspire others to embrace change;
- Self-starter with sense of urgency.
Twinsburg - Ohio
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at RAApplicationsupport@ra.rockwell.com.