- Implements sales & marketing plans for assigned Power control products to meet or exceed annual sales goals
- GDSP(Global disciplined Sales Process) - Review the forecast and front log, define the growth / recovery activities with branch sales & channel and support WSC(Win Strategy Call).
- Executes Customer conversion plan for target account / application
- Provides ongoing pre-sales customer engagements including marketing events, understanding customer's challenges, providing product demonstrations, proof of concept, and proposal support
- Provides business and product / solution updates to sales team and the channel, always striving to increase competency and knowledge
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Min 5 years relevant experience, preferred sales, market development and technical experience in LV, MV drive and MCC business.
- Good understanding in electrical system including power distribution and motor control.
- Good command in English communication in both written and verbal.
- High level of expertise in and knowledge of Intelligent Motor Control, LV Standard Drives, MV Drives & Starter and Electric system.
- Intermediate level of expertise and knowledge of Integrated Architecture, Premier Integration
- Basic knowledge of all our products
- Intermediate level of expertise in Industry Knowledge, Application Knowledge, Customer Buying Behavior, Key Competitors, OEM Business Drivers (Understanding of needs of OEM customers), Process Business Drivers (Understanding of needs of Process Solutions customers), training Skills,
Global Sales & Marketing
Sales, Services, and Solutions
Automotive, Entertainment, Fibers & Textiles, Food & Beverage, Household & Personal Care, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Marine, Metals, Mining, Minerals & Cement, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Print & Publishing, Pulp & Paper, Semiconductor & Electronics, Tire & Rubber, Water Wastewater