|This position will work in conjunction with the Senior HR Rep to partner with local supervisors and managers to ensure the successful implementation and uniform administration of company-wide initiatives and practice. Responsibilities include directing and coordinating human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services.|
This position provides key administrative support in the following HR functions:
- Partner with leaders to develop local programs, initiatives, practices and procedures that foster growth, inclusion, innovation, and organization effectiveness;
- Investigate, and provide guidance in, employee relations concerns to client groups where appropriate and necessary;
- Facilitate and drive a strong performance management culture within OES through coaching and training of supervisors and employees;
- Ensure the consistent communication and application of Rockwell values, policies, and procedures;
- Assists with salaried recruitment succession planning;
- Assist in capacity planning activities as it relates to the hourly permanent and temporary workforces and distribution of labor;
- Assist and facilitate AAP compliance activities including outreach and documentation of Good Faith Efforts;
- Represent the HR team during all employee meetings/presentations; delivering key changes or updates in benefits, policies, or procedures;
- Continuously identify and drive process improvements in the department;
- Effectively liaison and coordinate with peers, counterparts across sites/locations to support business goals and objectives and share best practices;
- Assist in the management of projects related to developing key talent, succession plans and driving business change efforts;
- Be a leader and conduit of change management/transition opportunities within and across functions and business units
- Responsible for all SAP transactions, and organization structure management,
- Assist with the analysis and implementation of current policies, procedures, work instructions;
- Prepare departmental and corporately required statistical reports and presentations;
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 1- 3 years of experience in human resources generalist role
- Human Resources Generalist experience in a Manufacturing environment preferred.
- Demonstrated success in conflict resolution (experience in a unionized setting would be an asset);
- Demonstrated strength in change management - shows motivation and ability to inspire others to embrace change
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment, tact and discretion;
- Demonstrated knowledge of ADA and Employment law;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication and presentation skills;
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly confidential environment;
Richland Center - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at email@example.com.