It’s an exciting time to join us at Nationwide as Sr Territory Manager, Commercial Lines Middle Market Business Development! Are you a knowledgeable relationship manager who has been working in the insurance industry with at least 10 years of middle market commercial lines underwriting experience and 5 years of sales and business development experience? Are you a proven performer who is ready to make the most of your knowledge and skill set? Furthermore, are you a visionary and change champion? If you answered yes, then we may have just the right fit for you.
This Sr Territory Manager, Middle Market Business Development will cover the Orange County, CA territory. The qualified candidate will reside in the territory. The base salary range is $113,000 to $158,000 and also includes an incentive plan.
Here at Nationwide our employees are part of a Fortune 69 company with an award-winning culture that has been named a Gallup Great Place to work year after year.
Why Join Us at Nationwide? It’s simple as 1, 2, 3…
1) Build your personal legacy.
2) Be a champion of positive change.
3) You can make a difference in someone’s life.
Your Impact – What You will be Doing
* You will underwrite, market and manage new and renewal commercial lines business.
*You will be responsible for driving profit and premium to meet financial goals and objectives through development, negotiation and execution of business plans.
* You’ll lead and influence agencies through creation of sales strategies and implementation of sales processes and practices that drive new sales, increase shelf space, profit and customer retention.