Senior Financial Analyst-1700109
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best teamespecially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2016. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens
We are currently searching for a Senior Financial Analyst for our Crop Protection business (AP) in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
Senior Financial Analyst (1700109)
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for providing strong financial analytics and controlling support for global and USA Professional & Specialty Solutions (P&SS) businesses within the BASF Agriculture business.
Formula for Success: You Will
- Coordinate consolidated business and market performance reporting
- Review monthly sales forecasting
- Manage annual financial budget coordination
- Organize monthly sales incentives / accrual review
- Support the following:
- Global P&SS Business Controller
- North America Agriculture Business Controlling
- Controlling Shared Service Organization
- Other Senior Financial Analysts
- Act as a critical business partner to various P&SS business leaders and stakeholders by providing transparency
- Communicate financial performance, targets and metrics to facilitate overall business strategies across the P&SS global and regional organizations, with respect to mid and long term business planning
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support youthe whole youin all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
Ingredients for Success: What We Look for in You
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Economics or Other Business Concentration
- 5+ years of Technical Finance experience
- Finance background with a proven track record OR - demonstrated strong financial acumen through relevant experience in previous roles, e.g., in marketing, planning and forecasting
- Familiarity with ERP systems such as SAP, with advance skills in Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and communication skills
We also look for
- Experience working overseas
- Experience in using Tableau
Primary Location: US-NC-Research Triangle Park
Function: CONT - Controlling
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Organization: N-APN-Crop Protection North America