At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best teamespecially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2015. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens
We have an opportunity for a Business Process Optimization Expert to join our Transactional Design team. Our area business unit, SC Planning and Transactional Design within FSS, will increase the efficiency and effectiveness of Supply Chain processes from the BASF Group point of view. It will deliver ongoing governance and continuous improvement of cross-functional business processes and act as the functional owner for all strategic processes in its scope.
The Transactional Design department will ensure the functional requirements of Supply Chain are considered in end-to-end process design to efficiently support current and future business needs and will drive process improvement and innovation for Supply Chain Management across Business Units and Functions.
Business Process Optimization Expert, Transactional Design (1604215)
You will collect and aggregate Supply Chain requirements regarding the relevant transactional processes (Order to Cash, Transportation Management, Manufacturing, Nonconformance Management, Site Logistics and Purchase to Pay). You will execute functional governance for the relevant Supply Chain business processes while driving continuous Business Process Optimization for Transactional Processes in the area of Supply Chain Management and monitor process discipline via KPIs and PPI. You will also lead the relevant BEX communities.
Formula for Success: You Will
- Capture the functional requirements for the end-to-end processes from the relevant stakeholders (based on business needs, functional processes or out of related services
- Deliver functional strategy validated process requirements to end-to-end Process Owners Order to Cash, Manufacturing, Transportation Management, Site Logistics, purchase to Pay and Non Conformance Management
- Support impact assessment (e.g. organization, people, skills) and implementation of functional process changes.
- Validate implemented end-to-end process meets functional requirements.
- Monitor functional process performance.
- The main processes in the area of Supply Chain are globally supported by harmonized templates. Nevertheless, BU or industry specific variants exist and process maturity differs between businesses and regions. The business processes and IT-solutions need to be defended. Additionally, the processes need to be continuously improved. The unit has to govern the existing processes and at the same time integrate innovation and continuous improvement in its work.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support youthe whole youin all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.