At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best teamespecially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2016. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens
We are currently searching for a Product Launch Manager for our Crop Protection business (AP) in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
Product Launch Manager (1700034)
As a Product Launch Manager, you will be responsible for handling all operational aspects for the commercial launch of crop protection products in North America, including manufacturing site selection and technology transfer from R&D or other sites and regions. You will also provide process technology support for formulated products manufactured in-house and in contract manufacturing facilities, as well as manage/own the overall Operations Launch Process (ORT).
Formula for Success: You Will
- Provide interface and coordination with the business as functional team lead for the Product Launch Excellence process; Interface with R&D, Regulatory, Marketing, Supply Chain, Product Stewardship, and Manufacturing sites
- Lead Product Launch Excellence (PLE) ORT sub team participation as a member of the Regional PLE Core team
- Provide process technology support for product launches and other activities as required (including startup and troubleshooting support for manufacturing sites)
- Manage process documentation supporting the product launch process, including conversion of R&D to Production Manuals; Ensure all launch activities adhere to the management of change process
- Develop mid to long-term launch plans in conjunction with and support of the regional Asset Strategy
- Support implementation of the manufacturing and asset strategy including site selection and startup of new products
- Support ongoing continuous improvement initiatives for operational excellence, process efficiency, cost reduction, PLE Process, lessons learned documentation, etc.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support youthe whole youin all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.