At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best teamespecially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2015. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens
At the beginning of 2015, BASF launched a project to evaluate the opportunities and impacts of increasing digitization and enhanced digital connectivity. The idea of further improving customer benefits and increasing internal efficiency through digital connectivity clearly aligns with the BASF Verbund concept. Our Smart Supply Chain cluster within BASF 4.0 leverages the BASF existing foundation, along with digital technologies, to create a connected supply chain. We have identified Horizontal Integration as an element of our vision, which enables end-to-end value chain planning.
Regional Implementation Manager, Supply Chain (1604271) Virtual or BASF site
As the regional implementation Manager for North America you are responsible for the delivery of the Horizontal Integration project in that region. In your role you are a member of the global implementation core team and report to the global lead of BASF 4.0 Smart Supply Chain. You are responsible for cross functional implementation teams in the respective region.
Formula for Success: You Will
- Lead all regional project management activities and assume responsibility of the regional implementation including the strategic and conceptual work
- Initiate and guide engagement with regional BASF Business Units and Strategic Customers in alignment with Global BASF 4.0 Horizontal Integration Core Team Lead
- Manage regional stakeholders and actively promote Horizontal Integration with the business and customers
- Manage and coordinate multiple functional implementation teams (incl. Scrum teams) within the region (incl. regional roll-out planning like e.g. plant and customer roll-outs)
- Identify business requirements across the region and elevate to Global Product Owner
- Participate in global core team activities and act as representative of Horizontal Integration from the region
- Lead cross functional and regional project communication both internally and externally
- Take charge of project progress, performance, cost and benefit tracking in the region supported by the Global PMO
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support youthe whole youin all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.