At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best teamespecially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
We are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2016. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens
Sales at BASF revolves around the customer experience and driving profitable growth. The foundation for this is a strong team that brings specific application, industry and market knowledge in order to understand the diverse markets where we build trusting and satisfying customer relationships.
Strategic Account Manager Animal Health (Central US or East Coast) (1603892) Remote Position
The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for driving Professional and Specialty Solutions (P&SS) new innovation sales to channel partners and end users in the P&SS animal health and pest control business.
Formula for Success: You Will
- Reach yearly sales goals
- Build sound business relationships through service, innovation, account management and product opportunities
- Build channel partner business plans to grow the animal health and pest control business segments
- Work with the regional sales managers and the outside sales force to coordinate customer meetings, sales training and customer support
- Work with marketing to help develop and implement marketing strategies and materials that can be used to help promote new innovations to customers and channel partners
- Work with marketing and customer experience teams in creating customer database for multiple animal health segments
This position will report directly to National Accounts Manager.
Where you'll work
You'll reside within Central US or East Coast, accessible to a major airport traveling up to 50% of the time. Our opportunities can take you all over the world...
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support youthe whole youin all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.