Leadership Development Program (LDP) MBA Internship Summer 2017-1602369
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Leadership Development Program (LDP) MBA Internship Summer 2017
At BASF we are creating chemistry for a sustainable future. Our innovative products and solutions contribute to conserving resources, advancing global food science, and improving quality of life.
Combining economic success, social responsibility, and environmental safety, we empower our customers across industries to meet the current and future needs of society.
We are seeking highly motivated, mobile-minded, students ready to take their careers to the next level. Our rotational programs combine hands-on experience with unparalleled networking opportunities designed to accelerate your career development at BASF.
Explore your sense of adventure. Build your professional network. Engage your passion for challenge. Apply for the BASF MBA Leadership Development Program.
The BASF MBA Internship Program is based out of our Florham Park, NJ or Iselin, NJ offices and provides MBA students with the opportunity to apply their education and background to challenging assignments to build general management skills. Projects will also develop technical expertise, provide networking at senior levels throughout BASF, and explore possible careers with the Company. Individual assignments in your field of expertise will be designed and planned to enhance your career development and deliver immediate value to BASF during the 10-12 week internship. Projects may include preparing operational plans, break-even analysis, acquisitions, and divestitures.
What can the LDP MBA Internship do for you?
- Develop technical expertise, network at senior levels throughout BASF and explore possible career tracks within the company.
- Enhance career development and deliver value to BASF through the planned and designed assignment.
- The opportunity to join our Talent Pipeline for consideration of future opportunities within the organization including the Fulltime MBA Leadership Development Program.
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
- 1st-year MBA students pursuing a career in General Management
- Maximum of 3-6 year work experience prior to pursuing MBA
- Demonstrated academic achievement
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need for future sponsorship
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic
- Agility/Leadership Potential
- Ability to work in a technical environment
- Undergraduate Business or Technical Degree preferred (e.g. Chemistry, Engineering, etc.)
- Bilingual a plus
- Previous internship/co-op experience
- International perspective or experience
Primary Location: US-NJ-Florham Park
Function: GEMA - General Management
Job Type: Internship
Shift: Day Job
Organization: NTH-Human Resources