At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best teamespecially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2016. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Administrative Associate (1700434)
BASF Agricultural Solutions, located in Research Triangle Park (RTP), NC is headquarters for the BASF Crop Protection NAFTA Division, BASF Plant Science L.L.C, and several global groups including Global Insecticide Research, Global Agricultural Research & Development, Global Strategic Marketing Insecticides, and Global Strategic Marketing Herbicides.
BASF's North American Government & Affairs department located at BASF's facility in RTP, NC is seeking a motivated Administrative Associate with demonstrated organizational skills to support the State and Labelling group, Regulatory Services group and the Global Regulatory Managers at RTP. In their role as an Administrative Associate, this individual will report to the Leader of the Federal Registration Team II.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Handling mail (internal, outbound and FedEx)
- Make travel arrangements. Arrange agenda, lodging and transportation needs for visiting colleagues from outside RTP
- Order and maintain supplies within budgeted allotments
- Fill out travel expense reports as needed
- Schedule group and department meeting, arrange meeting rooms and catering
- Utilize various software, including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, BASF Check Request and Cost Tracking Systems, to produce customized reports, presentations, documents, databases and correspondence
- Maintain and update various lists and records, including new employee hire, organizational charts and department
- Utilize discretion and maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive documents and information
- Coordinate work with administrative assistants from other local and global groups
- Use SAP reporting tools to provide requested data/information
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and work in a fast paced environment
- Communicate efficiently with colleagues with different cultural backgrounds
- A notary seal is desirable
***This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.***
To see further information on BASF located in NC, select:
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support youthe whole youin all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.