At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best teamespecially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2015. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens
Digital Innovation Manager (1700639) Berkeley, CA
The Innovation Management team within BASF Information Services and Supply Chain Operations makes use of new technology trends such as Artificial Intelligence or Smart Materials in order to support diverse BASF businesses along their individual digitalization journey. Through our versatile network of internal and external partners, we initiate and implement Innovation Projects together with our business partners in a Start Up like approach.
Formula for Success: You Will Be Instrumental In
Screen, analyze and evaluate market and technology trends that can help address global megatrends and maintain BASF's position as a world leader in diverse industries (e.g. construction, health and nutrition, performance materials, etc).
- Bring project ideas to life; maturing unstructured ideas to proof-of-concepts and prototypes in partnership with business partners and other key stakeholders.
- Turn successful innovation projects into new products or services that serve our customers' strategic goals.
- Cultivate relationships, manage innovation communities and spark open innovation with industry leaders, academic institutions, start-ups and others to create synergistic partnerships that accelerate BASF innovation and affiliated technologies.
- Present ideas and results in order to build our team's network and reputation. You will also design and lead informative, thought-provoking events that spread innovation thinking at BASF.
- Plan and control project budgets, actively pursuing alignment and meeting approval processes.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support youthe whole youin all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.