At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best teamespecially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
We are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers has recognized BASF in 2015. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens
Sales at BASF revolves around the customer experience and driving profitable growth. The foundation for this is a strong team that brings specific application, industry and market knowledge in order to understand the diverse markets where we play and build trusting and satisfying customer relationships.
We are looking for a Sales Development Specialist focusing on Precast and Manufactured Concrete Products for Central Florida.
Sales Development Specialist, Precast and Manufactured Concrete Products
Working, within your assigned geographical responsibility, you will build a solid network of concrete industry contacts; deliver admixture expertise to customers/prospects, and BASF sales representatives. You will provide analysis and action plans for gaining business, which includes providing support for testing and industrial trials, implementing strategies to drive innovation and growth initiatives, and assisting in product and process training. You will maintain customer relationships by improving business at existing accounts; support newly attained accounts, and gain new business at targeted accounts. You will implement and comply with Company initiatives, policies, and procedures.
Formula for Success: You Will
- Meet and exceed annual objectives that drive innovative and sustainable solutions, deliver on our brand promise, and create strong demand for BASF products.
- Accountable for financial growth targets by gaining new business (projects, unsold accounts) and driving organic growth though our current customer base.
- Able to analyze market shifts and trends and develop action plans and strategies for growth.
- Responsible for marshaling resources and supporting the process for product introductions, applications, & demonstrations, both internally and externally.
- Responsible for supporting sales representatives on technical issues and or strategies that align with BU goals.
- Active participation in industry related associations relevant to success in meeting the BU objectives around brand promise and organic growth.
- Informs appropriate organizational function of competitor and market intelligence.
- Assure standards of safety, environmental, team and individual performance are met in a high performance team-based organization
- Address and raise the EHS/Safety standards at BASF
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF
is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support youthe whole youin all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF
, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.