If this sounds like you, then we want to get to know you...
We are BASF, the world's largest chemical company and the leader in sustainable chemical solutions. At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best teamespecially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2016. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
This is where you come in
Where the Chemistry Happens
This is a developmental position and you will be an individual contributor responsible for the technical management of the Regional Service Agreements (RSAs) for engineering services.
Regional Engineering Service Agreements Manager (1700401)
You will provide training and support mainly to project managers to ensure proper contract administration and to drive performance improvement of the engineering partnerships. You will also lead the steering team meetings and serve as the primary contact for the engineering partner. You will share best practices and lessons learned across North America, related to the work with your Engineering Partners.
Formula for Success: You Will
- Provide training and support to PMs in the selection process, service orders, project-specific incentives, and service order and KPI closure
- Review particular key performance indicators (KPIs) for specific service orders and any amendments required due to changes
- Serve as the point of contact between Engineering Partner and BASF in relation to the operation of the relationship
- Report to the steering committee on the operation of the relationship and the status of current projects. Lead the steering team meetings and portfolio KPI management process
- Manage the SharePoint sites (internal and external), handbook, and suggested contract changes
- Provide support, in conjunction with procurement, for technical aspects (e.g. rework discussion) of contracts
- Provide general contract administrative support to users.
- Maintain alignment with executive sponsors within BASF and other BASF internal interests
- Participate in informal meetings / alignment with partner KAM
- Resolve issues escalated from PMs
- Support the rollout of the contract and respective training activities
- Act as a lead for the NA implementation of the RSA
Frequent Travel is required in this role, particularly in the implementation phases of new contracts.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support youthe whole youin all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.