Summary/Scope of Position:
The Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Project Manager has the primary responsibility for leading continuous improvement related projects and developing a culture that supports LSS led process improvements across all of our Global Sales and Marketing (GSM) processes to include Sales and other field related functions.
The LSS Project Manager will work closely with business leaders and team members while applying LSS methods to solve business problems. This individual also works closely with other Lean Six Sigma Project Managers to ensure that process improvement projects follow a standard operating rhythm and disciplined approach to solving problems and maximizing results. The LSS Project Manager will also coach, mentor, and train others on expanding the knowledge of Continuous Improvement within GSM, developing team member LSS skills, and helping others apply LSS methods within the organization.
- Analyzes, plans, and implements process improvement needs
- Evaluates and models existing processes
- Organizes leads and facilitates cross-functional projects
- Collects data to identify root causes to problems
- Identifies improvement options
- Develops metrics that provide data for process management and indicators for future improvement opportunities
- Measures performance against process requirements, aligning improvement projects to close performance shortfalls
- Identifies and manages resources, including cross-functional team members to successfully execute projects
- Employs good change management techniques to facilitate change
- Ensures that solutions in the Project Control Phase are continuously monitored and sustained
- Provides consultation on the use of LSS methods and techniques to improve process performance
- Develops the skills of others through training materials and the application of LSS practices and methods
- Works on complex issues across the organization where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of many factors
- Participates in GSM development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs and people within the region
- Bachelor's Degree
- Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years of related experience
- Lean or Six Sigma Green Belt certification
- Black Belt certification preferred
- Direct experience related to Sales, Sales Operations, or related function is preferred
- Has wide-ranging experiences, uses LSS professional concepts and skills to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Establishes continuous improvement objectives and work plans within areas of responsibility related to Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, Global Pricing, and other GSM functions
- Coaches, trains, and mentors other employees at all levels of the organization
- Frequently interacts with peers and customers to gain cooperation of others or conduct presentations of complex technical information/project activities
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise
Global Sales & Marketing
Sales, Services, and Solutions
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at email@example.com.