- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years related experience or equivalent combination, including 2 years managing operations functions.
- Finance / Accounting experience
- Experience managing and implementing multiple projects.
- Experience generating financial reports, and analyzing and interpreting data.
- Experience developing and administering departmental budget or equivalent.
- Experience managing teams with a commitment to respecting team dynamics, and a strong ability to understand and credit diverse perspectives, and synthesize multiple perspectives to achieve the best outcome.
- Experience developing, managing, and implementing goals, plans, and complex processes
- Cross cultural and multilingual skills appreciated.
- Successful experience implementing strategic program goals.
- Non-profit GAAP accounting experience.
Since its founding in 1951, The Nature Conservancy has protected more than 119 million acres of land and 5,000 miles of rivers worldwide. With the support of more than one million members, the Conservancy addresses the most pressing threats to our natural world. Through important and strategic partnerships, we are expanding the impact of our work, finding creative ways to fund that bigger vision and building long-term relationships with communities, government agencies and commercial businesses in order to conserve natural resources at a new scale.
If you have a personal passion for conserving and protecting the natural world with a belief in the mission, principles, and values of The Nature Conservancy’s approach to conservation, and want to receive great benefits, then please visit http://www.nature.org/careers to learn more. Submit your cover letter and resume for position number 45169.
All applications must be submitted in the system prior to 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on March 10th, 2017.
The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Our commitment to diversity includes the recognition that our conservation mission is best advanced by the leadership and contributions of men and women of diverse backgrounds, beliefs and culture. Recruiting and mentoring staff to create an inclusive organization that reflects our global character is a priority and we encourage applicants from all cultures, races, colors, religions, sexes, national or regional origins, ages, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.