- Establish objectives, work plans and execution development task for a particular solution and works on project assignment.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products and solutions
- Using appropriate programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications
- Define test requirements, based on system design and requirements.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications
Sales, Services, and Solutions
Control Products and Solutions
- Degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Web application e.g CSS, .Net, ASP, IE, etc..
- Database application e.g SQL, Oracle, etc..
- Advance programming language C#, VB.Net, C++, Java
- Software structure e.g class, object, routine, looping, etc
- ERP Gateway using web services, CITRIX or other environment
- Mobile application e.g IOS, Android, Windows
- ASCII device programming e.g barcode/QR, printer, weighing, hyper-terminal, RS232, telnet, etc..
- Web Security
- Integration with PLC such as Allen Bradley, Omron, Siemens, etc