At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best teamespecially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
We are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2016. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens
Customer service at BASF revolves around the customer experience and driving profitable growth. The foundation for this is a strong team that brings specific application, industry and market knowledge to help understand the diverse markets where we build trusting and satisfying customer relationships.
We are currently searching for a motivated Customer Engagement Manager for our Crop Protection business (AP) in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
Customer Engagement Manager (1604227)
As a Customer Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of a best-in-class customer experience to all assigned BASF customers.
Formula for Success: You Will
- Execute fully integrated engagement plans for target grower segments, retailers and distributors
- Oversee systems of engagement and single view of customer for the US Crop business
- Ensure success and continuity as a Customer-First Organization' via application of vital tools of engagement; i.e.: CRM/CXM
- Foster and create enthusiasm for new concept development
- Promote innovation, embrace and implement change, while working with multiple stakeholders
As a leader for BASF, you will
- Coach and develop team members to reach their full potential
- Support development assignments and movement of talent across units
- Motivate and challenge to drive high performance
- Commit to "hiring the best" internally and externally
- Create an inclusive environment which embraces and derives value from diversity
- Execute performance and career development discussions
- Role model and enable development of competencies in others needed to implement BASF's strategy
- Establish and support a safety culture in which all accidents are preventable
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support youthe whole youin all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.