Kaiser Permanente’s Finance and Shared Services organization is offering an exciting two-year Finance Fellowship Program. This rotational program will provide a unique learning and career development opportunity to individuals who are interested in honing their technical, business, and leadership skills through rotations in multiple areas of the organization.
• Each rotation will last 8 months.
• Rotational managers will train and help you in acquiring valued skill sets while you contribute high quality work.
• Mentors will coach you through each rotation.
• You'll learn from executive speakers and attend networking events.
• The rotations are based primarily in California.
• Develops and leverages relationships with peers, supervisors and management.
• Assesses scope and impact of client business needs.
• Conducts and/or participates in the analysis of client business processes and functional requirements.
• Prepare appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information.
• Conducts workflow, process diagrams, and gap analysis.
• May assist in the development of project plans.
By the end of the program, you might have built financial models, consulted with several regional departments, presented recommendations to senior leaders, analyzed large sets of data, created reports, worked within a special project, assisted in an audit or SOX testing, or implemented a process improvement.
Rotation assignments may include the following departments:
• Actuarial Services
• Capital Planning
• Controller's Office
• Financial Planning & Analysis
• Internal Audit Services
• IT Finance
• Medical Center finance
• National Facilities Services
• Pharmacy Operations
• Regional finance
• SOX Program Management Office
• Strategic Planning
To view the full job description and to express your interest, visit jobs.kp.org and search for job number 519942