The Program Manager will demonstrate exceptional knowledge of applications and market trends specifically in the Automotive, Tier or Tire Industries. Candidate should have measurable project management skills, have a working knowledge of Rockwell Automation products as they are applied in each industry including machine, process design and commissioning experience while maintaining exceptional professional standards of integrity, efficiency, and competency for the purpose of growing Rockwell Automation's market share in these chosen industries.
- Manage all aspects of the project from Engagement, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Controlling to Closing.
- Strong communication skills. Written/Oral/Presentation.
- Good Customer facing skills at different levels of the organization
- Ability to work and collaborate with individuals at various levels within an organization and in a fast paced team environment.
- Ability to influence members not under direct control.
- Identification & mitigation of commercial & technical risks.
- Lead & coach remote and diverse Global Teams.
- Efficiently manage indirect global and geographic resources on program related activities with defined project objectives.
- Understand machine design, machine control and be able to coordinate control architecture from component level of products to architecture level of products.
- Application of Globally accepted Project Management processes.
- Manage any financial activities associated with the project.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, statistics or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 7 years related experience with recognized expertise in: project management, machine control design, and machine control applications.
- Strong industry and application knowledge and demonstrated project management skills are required.
Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent experience.
A minimum of 7 years related experience with recognized expertise in: project management, machine control design and machine control applications.
Strong industry and application knowledge and demonstrated project management skills are required.
- Advanced knowledge of Rockwell Automation core products: PAC, Motion Control, Drives, Operator Interface, Communications, I/O, presence sensing and software.
- Controls, Process design or Mechanical Engineering experience on OEM equipment is desired.
- Solution design experience from conception to commissioning.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) highly desirable. Formal training in Project Management highly desirable.
Global Sales & Marketing
Engineering and Technicians, Sales, Services, and Solutions
Atlanta - Georgia, Houston - Texas, Los Angeles - California, Phoenix - Arizona
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at RAApplicationsupport@ra.rockwell.com.
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.