* Operators perform tasks on various coating machines.
* Assures coating slurry and raw substrates meet required specifications, starts equipment to transfer slurry to the coater machine.
* Sets scale limits and pump operation pressure to assure proper slurry supply to coating machine.
* Enters production information into computer for lot packages, downtime sheets and SAP.
* Follows work instructions, and specification sheets, sets and controls coating machines to regulate speed of coating, flow of chemical slurries, and temperature of drying ovens to maintain specified customer quality requirements.
* Utilizes work instructions to guide and troubleshoot coater systems and make appropriate adjustments to assure proper coater operation.
* Cleans and maintains coating machines and associated feed tanks, plumbing and pumps.
* Properly completes administrative entries associated with coater operations such as Process Lot Tickets, standard process control charts and other operations forms.
* Loads substrates onto a line or packs substrates into boxes.
* Utilizes a forklift to maneuver parts/materials in the area.
* Screens parts for quality issues.