Director of Strategic Accounts
Who we are:
We are Advanced Resources, a top award-winning staffing organization. We’re authorities in the contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire placement of HR, technology, accounting/finance, healthcare, and office support professionals. We also provide a suite of strategic workforce business solutions designed to help our clients maximize the value they receive from talent. We specialize in identifying and understanding our clients hiring challenges and providing extraordinary talent and strategic solutions for their unique workforce needs. Our high-touch talent acquisition services involve effective talent recruitment, assessment and retention, and close collaboration with clients for a true partnership. We remain engaged with hiring managers and employees through assignments for continued business success. Whether you’re passionate about our sales, recruiting or corporate support roles, you’ll have the opportunity to do something extraordinary. Our employees are what drive our success and are at the very core of our identity.
Who you are:
As the Director of Strategic Accounts, you serve as the head of the strategic account function within Advanced Resources. You lead a team while providing executive sales leadership, mentorship, and motivation to the management professionals they lead. You plan and control all phases of area operations to increase profits and urge growth. You will also assist in the preparation of annual strategic business plans.
- You thoroughly understand and embody Advanced’s vision, mission, and values
- You establish a professional leadership presence with all internal and external constituencies. You work in a collaborative spirit with all employees of the Advanced Group.
- You maintain knowledge of standards of the American Staffing Association, all local, state and federals laws and regulations. You maintain extensive knowledge of staffing industry and current market conditions.
- You are responsible for executive-level sales performance including engagement with key client accounts, driving repeat business, lead generation, strategic proposal development, and securing sales presentations with senior-level audiences.
- You consult with potential clients to develop customized solutions through business needs analysis.
- You manage and lead a management team who drive business results. You champion a sense of accountability, whereby all activity and results goals are consistently met, through maintaining metrics that continually measure team accountability, forecasting accuracy, and client deliverables.
- You ensure that each employee delivers exceptional customer and candidate experiences.
- You establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for quality of delivery and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- You are a Sales-driven individual who is skilled and effective in sales situations. You demonstrate a consistent record in business development. You represent Advanced to their clients in a professional manner which others want to emulate. You are passionate about coaching others in navigating sales situations to ensure positive outcomes that increase our revenue.
- You are adept at gathering and analyzing data; and operating from facts.
- You work closely with the CFO on financial budgeting, forecasting, planning and analysis. You thrive in a Metrics / Quota driven environment. You are able to analyze business intelligence and reports and to synthesize such information into action. You are comfortable analyzing a P&L.
- You demonstrate strong technology aptitude; using technology personally and also organizationally to improve business results.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree ideally in business, finance, or marketing
- You bring a minimum of 7 years of full-time work experience, including at least 3 years spent in a leadership capacity in which you supervised other management professionals
- Staffing industry experience preferred
Here are just some of the Truly Amazing benefits we offer:
- Training that positions you to start fast with ongoing learning and development courses; we never stop investing in our people.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs
- Education Reimbursement Program
- $75/mth Reimbursement for Wellness Activities let us pay for your gym!
- Community Works – extra time off to volunteer at the charity of your choice and Advanced matches your efforts with a donation
- 401(k) Program with Strong Employer Match vesting schedule
- Five Star Company Paid Trip. Love what you do, meet your plan, pack your bags and get ready to experience luxury!
Advanced Resources is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.