Who we are:
We are Advanced Group, a top award-winning staffing organization. We’re authorities in the contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire placement of HR, technology, accounting/finance, healthcare, and office support professionals. We also provide a suite of strategic workforce business solutions designed to help our clients maximize the value they receive from talent. We specialize in identifying and understanding our clients hiring challenges and providing extraordinary talent and strategic solutions for their unique workforce needs. Our high-touch talent acquisition services involve effective talent recruitment, assessment and retention, and close collaboration with clients for a true partnership. We remain engaged with hiring managers and employees through assignments for continued business success. Whether you’re passionate about our sales, recruiting or corporate support roles, you’ll have the opportunity to do something extraordinary. Our employees are what drive our success and are at the very core of our identity.
Who you are:
As a Sales Executive you have 2+ years experience planning and executing sales activity to ensure that new business development and client retention occurs to support the long-term growth plans of your market.
- You drive the development of new client relationships through effective daily planning, prospecting, cold calling, and appointment setting.
- You have financial acumen and meet annual personal sales and gross profit objectives.
- You pursue companies that fit the Advanced Group ideal client profile.
- You are skilled at client collaboration to understand current & future staffing needs. You clarify client expectations and establish goals for advancing our client partnerships.
- You represent Advanced Group as the most respected staffing firm in our industry. You differentiate us from our competitors, and you develop client relationships and improve client share.
- You foster positive relationships to encourage increased sales. You enthusiastically market candidates to clients. You work proactively with clients to pull new orders.
- You partner with internal staffing operations so that recruiting activities compliment your sales activity. Build team relationships with the staffing team and communicate frequently on open orders to meet the overall branch revenue and GP goals.
- You effectively communicate, both written and verbally, in order develop partnerships and present to clients and conduct effective client meetings.
- You are Inventive, Tenacious and Persistent!
- You thrive a Metrics/Quota driven environment.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree - ideally relating to the business unit one works within
Here are just some of the Truly Amazing benefits we offer:
- Training that positions you to start fast with ongoing learning and development courses; we never stop investing in our people.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs
- Education Reimbursement Program
- $75/mth Reimbursement for Wellness Activities let us pay for your gym!
- Community Works – extra time off to volunteer at the charity of your choice and Advanced matches your efforts with a donation
- 401(k) Program with Strong Employer Match vesting schedule
- Five Star Company Paid Trip. Love what you do, meet your plan, pack your bags and get ready to experience luxury!
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.