At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best teamespecially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
We are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2016. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens
BASF is focused on global challenges of today and the future. Our people change the world each and every day and we're working hard to build the best Business Operations Team. We are the leader in sustainable agricultural chemical solutions.
We are looking for a Business Incentives Manager for the incentive and rebate program within our Agricultural Products, US Crop Business Operations group.
Business Incentives Manager (1701346) Research Triangle Park, NC
As the Business Incentives Manager, you will be responsible for all business functions that support the delivery of incentive and rebate payments for US Crop Marketing programs. This includes leading of a team of three highly skilled analysts / developers, as well as a large 3rd party vendor that supports related business functions. You will also be the key contact / leader for all audit activities related to business controls and data integrity, as it pertains to customer rebate and incentive payments.
Formula for Success: You Will
- Oversee a department responsible for distribution of incentive payments & rebates of over $750 million annually
- Be responsible for business controls and audits to support US Crop fulfillment functions, including design and execution of customer data audits and internal process audits
- At as the key contact for internal and external BASF auditors related to Fulfillment
- Lead and manage oversight of external vendors providing business services this involves contract development & all supporting processes and systems to deliver and service all customer payments
- Lead internal staff composed of 3 highly skilled senior analysts / developers
- Provide support for US Crop Business Representatives, Account Managers & Innovation Specialists in the fulfillment of incentive payments information management, systems design and support, application & support tool development, query handling, communications, etc.
- Interact daily with Finance, Commercial Operations and Data Management Teams to ensure strong coordination across program design, accrual management, financial compliance and customer satisfaction with the Fulfillment process
- Be responsible for verifying completion of all key controls and payment validation steps prior to release of each customer payment
As a leader for BASF, you will
- Coach and develop team members to reach their full potential
- Support development assignments and movement of talent across units
- Motivate and challenge to drive high performance
- Commit to "hiring the best" internally and externally
- Create an inclusive environment which embraces and derives value from diversity
- Execute performance and career development discussions
- Role model and enable development of competencies in others needed to implement BASF's strategy
- Establish and support a safety culture in which all accidents are preventable
For more information on BASF located in RTP, NC, select:
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support youthe whole youin all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.