At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best teamespecially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
We are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2016. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens
Human Resources professionals at BASF create chemistry with people. HR is working to form the best team by sourcing, hiring and developing the right talent for BASF. In addition to traditional responsibilities like governance, benefits administration, and payroll, HR at BASF serves as a strategic partner to the business, ensuring that the right people are in the right place at the right time to help the Company grow. HR strives to make BASF an even better place to work by soliciting feedback, engaging employees, and shaping the culture through best-practice programs and practices.
The Leadership Excellence & Development team is responsible for designing, gaining senior leaders' buy in and implementing best in class talent strategies and approaches that support the development of a strong and diverse pipeline of future leaders for BASF. This portfolio includes: talent assessment methodology, approach for early identification of potential, pipeline approach and processes, talent pools, succession management, capability building for leadership candidates, talent events, among others.
The Leadership & Executive Development Sr. Analyst is responsible for supporting the development and executing on all aspects of this portfolio. This individual will create and sustain key relationships with Senior Leaders and HR Partners, within a complex work environment, building credibility through demonstrated expertise in the areas of talent management and pipeline development. Additionally, he/she will be responsible for finding and bringing into BASF new and innovative industry best practices, connecting with other experts outside of BASF and nurturing relationships in the areas of Leadership Development and Pipeline.
Formula for Success:
- Design, implement, and manage BASF's key development programs for our future leaders and regional talent events (e.g. Forum, Summit, RDC).
- Architecting the approach for ongoing coaching and development of key regional talent (Emerging Talents and Executive Candidates) to accelerate readiness into roles with increasing responsibility.
- Develop point of view on individuals in talent pool through assessment, observation and understanding of the critical talent.
- Help shape key messages and identify trends related to BASF's pipeline development using metrics and data, in partnership with Data Management support and HR Analytics team.
- Support the Leadership and Executive Development Manager by establishing frameworks and processes related to talent selection and talent moves.
- Manage and develop overall architecture for Get to knows with Talents for Senior Executives (including Presidents and Board Members) and acting as the point person as required for specific events.
- Coordinate and manage logistics before, during and after Regional Development Center and other Learning and Development solutions for leadership candidates
- Train CTST team members, other HR colleagues and business leaders to deliver key content as needed.
- Cultivate a strong external network with other top notch organizations and associations in order to ensure that best in class and innovative solutions are continuously integrated into our portfolio and our pipeline development solutions.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support youthe whole youin all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.