Regional Enablement Manager-1700935
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best teamespecially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
We are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2016. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens
Marketing at BASF revolves around the customer experience and driving profitable growth. The foundation for this is a strong team that brings specific application, industry and market knowledge to understand the diverse markets where we build satisfying customer relationships.
We are currently searching for a motivated Regional Enablement Manager for our Crop Protection business in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
Regional Enablement Manager (1700935)
As a Regional Enablement Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating with the BASF Crop Protection North American customer experience teams, global BASF Crop Protection, BASF Global Information Services and third party provider(s) to define the overall strategy, direction and implementation for Systems of Engagement (SOE) across the region. You will also be responsible for managing third party relationships, identifying synergies across the region, and ensuring alignment with our global IT and Agricultural initiatives. The environment is highly challenging as each of the business units impacted have their own independent solutions in place, and are at different stages of maturity in implementation. As such, you will additionally be responsible for retiring systems as we transition to the new platform, without interrupting the effectiveness of daily operations.
Formula for Success: You Will
- Ensure the SOE platform supports and enables the go-to-market strategy, as defined by each business unit
- Identify common strategies across the region to develop a unified customer experience, implement a mobile strategy, and drive a mobile-first mind set shift across the organization
- Manage resources supporting the transition to a digital asset management solution
- Develop standards, governance and processes for how content and digital assets are managed / shared with third parties
- Develop standards, governance and processes for our SOE
- Realize SOE solutions through third party partners, and the Agricultural IT & Digital Strategy teams
As a leader for BASF, you will
- Coach and develop team members to reach their full potential
- Support development assignments and movement of talent across units
- Motivate and challenge to drive high performance
- Commit to "hiring the best" internally and externally
- Create an inclusive environment which embraces and derives value from diversity
- Execute performance and career development discussions
- Role model and enable development of competencies in others needed to implement BASF's strategy
- Establish and support a safety culture in which all accidents are preventable
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support youthe whole youin all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
As a leader for BASF, you are expected to
Play a key role in creating value for the company through people. Our top candidate will be expected to enable greater personal success among our employees through quality people development, coaching, and performance management. Leaders at BASF are role models to help employees develop the competencies needed to implement BASF's strategy. Our expectation is that leaders will coach and develop team members to reach their full potential, and support relevant development assignments, opportunities and moves while motivating and challenging employees to drive high performance. Our leaders must be committed to "hiring the best" internally and externally at the same time they are creating an inclusive environment which embraces and derives value from diversity. Finally, a leader at BASF must establish and support our safety culture in which all accidents are preventable.
Ingredients for Success: What We Look For in You
- BS/BA, or Higher Level, Degree in Integrated Digital Marketing, Business Analysis or related field
- 10+ years of experience with digital marketing and/or sales enablement solutions
- Experience driving change across an organization and adopting new technologies
- Experience with at least 3-5 projects, where your key role was defining business requirements and implementation
- Experience in integrated digital marketing concepts across multiple channels (ex: email, mobile, retail, web, social)
- Must be able to articulate and prioritize business requirements to technical resources, as well as provide guidance and direction on SOE to ensure the business needs are met; Possess the ability to enable the go-to-market strategy, as defined by the business units
We Also Look For
- Project Management Certification
Primary Location: US-NC-Research Triangle Park
Function: MARK - Marketing
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Organization: N-APN-Crop Protection North America