As the Facility Assistant, this position is responsible for ensuring that, under the leadership and management of the Facility Manager, the ESSC office and building is run in a proficient manner in order to warrant a sound working environment for all ESSC staff and their guests.
This is a part-time position (25 hours), preferably in 5 working days.
- MAIN TASKS OF JOB:
Administrating and distribution of ESSC/CEDC mobile phones and accessories; sending out cost overviews to MT
- Daily contact and co-ordination of ESSC and CEDC in-house outsourced activities (catering, security, cleaning)
- Day to day escalations to outsourced services, 3rd parties and building owner. Report issues / escalations to the Facility Manager
- Check general invoices and approve level 1 DoA
- Administrative/secretarial support to the MC and MM team
- Internal Facilities communication to Endusers
- Travel: administrator AMEX online booking tool, training travellers on online booking tool, booking local hotels on request
- Keep Rotterdam Database up to date and provide with content
- Create and/or review manuals, documents and instructions and communicate with Endusers
- Write official letters / documents for suppliers and / or internal usage
- Meeting/event organization
- Preparing presentations
- Participation in projects
- Citicard (Credit Card) Super user
- Creating departmental Shopping Carts and ask for offers if needed
- Responsible for office furniture and decoration
- Back up for the Facility Manager
- Assisting (2nd level) to EMEA Director Supply Chain and Logistics
- Back up and assist Facility Assistant/Mailroom
- Daily contact for ESSC building repair needs
- Mailroom tasks incl. distribution mail and packages (incl. heavy packages)
- Solve small disturbances
- Repro Work
- Reception work, answer phone, receive and guide visitors
Education and Experience
Minimum of MEAO level (or equivalent).
People management, social and negotiation skills, and communication skills, organizational talent, pro-active, hands on mentality.
Dutch as a main language, fluent English is required (both written and spoken)
Any other European languages are of preference.
Expert use of Windows, MS-Office PowerPoint, Word & Excel (or equivalent)
Ability to work proficiently with Outlook
Basic competencies for this position:
- Customer services orientation. Demonstrates concern for meeting customers' needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available and anticipates additional needs of customers.
- Organizational commitment. Demonstrates an understanding of the link between own job responsibilities and overall goals and needs, and performs the job with the broader goals in mind.
- Achievement orientation/work achievement. Demonstrates desire to set and meet challenging objectives, to find a better or more efficient way to do things and to compete against a self-defined standard of excellence.
- Adaptability/flexibility. Adapts easily to change, sees the merits of differing positions, and adapts own positions and strategies in response to new information or changes in a situation.
- Teamwork and cooperation. Able to develop cooperation and collaborative work efforts toward solutions which generally benefit all involved parties.
- Oral communication/honest and open communication. Demonstrates the ability to effectively transfer thoughts and express ideas through speaking in individual or group situations.
Additional competencies for this position:
- Power of persuasion
- Tolerant to change (Change Agent!)
- Strong focus on completing tasks and provide feedback to internal/external customers
- Fact driven and objective attitude
- Confidentiality and lead by example
Operations & Engineering Services
Supply Chain and Operations
Capelle aan den Ijssel
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.