- Responsible for the audio-visual system and facilities of the Azure Cloud Collaboration Center (CCC) and Customer Experience Suite (CXS). Coordinate with Facilities Liaison on cleaning of the facility, facility repairs, and testing of AV spaces. Create and maintain AV health dashboards using Azure Data Explorer (Kusto) and Power BI.
- Present monthly business metrics to client and discuss ongoing and future projects.
- Creating process documentation for AV systems, as well as maintain current document library. Manage AV inventory and yearly hardware budget. Assist client with special request and projects. Coordinate with 3rd party service desk for repairs on Barco hardware. Repair, maintain, upgrade, and install AV equipment for the CCC and CXS.
- Coordinate conference guest for events and meetings in the CCC.
- Troubleshoot equipment and assist client with conducting events, tours, and meetings in the CCC and CXS.
- Manager is preferred to have extensive knowledge in network connectivity, digital signal flow, network compliance support, firmware/software updates, and hardware configuration.
- Manager must possess excellent communication skills; tact in working with professional peers from other departments and all subordinates; initiative and judgment involved in assisting with clients during events in resolving problems; make recommendations to person(s) involved; the ability to think quickly and accurately; be versed in all aspects of conference planning.
- A successful manager will be a team player; have excellent communication and customer service skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects; and the ability to handle last-minute changes in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of tours/events.