Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
As a Project Manager, you will be a key member of Stryker South Pacific's newly created Project Management Office. You will successfully initiate, plan, design, execute, monitor and control project activities in alignment with business strategy. Join Stryker on a 6 month fixed-term-contract to cover a maternity leave.
Play a key role in all aspects of project management, planning, execution and closure
Partner with key stakeholders to ensure alignment and coordination of project outcomes in Stryker South Pacific
Contribute to and adopt best practice project management methodologies, including change management practices to ensure adoption of deliverables by the business
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK