1. Develop & drive the execution of country MA PLAN as an integral part of country PLAN, including short-term and long-term risk & opportunity assessment, MA customer needs assessment, goal setting and drive joint action planning & execution
2. Perform systematic MA customer needs assessment, stakeholder mapping, design customer strategy and develop value-added programs for customers and stakeholders
3. Customize global product/ portfolio/ category value proposition/Market Access dossier for local market, drive local publication including HE Studies and conference presence
4. Monitor local MA regulations, derive local business implications.
5. Shape/ mitigate MA regulations, drive local position paper and integrated stakeholder engagement within MA functions and across relevant functions
6. Represent Abbott in industry association MA working groups (as assigned by country Head of MA) and prepare proposal, appeal letters etc.
7. Perform MA assessment for portfolio expansion 8. Engage affiliate business partners to raise function awareness
Position Accountability/Scope: This is a highly strategic and operational role in the market access team, reporting to country Market Access Head. He/She is responsible for strategic payer and market access related activities for EPD business and product portfolio. He/She is responsible for planning and executing on strategic market access levers across Pricing, Payer Partnership, Value Proposition Policy and MA Strategic Planning. He/She will work collaboratively with the business cross-functional teams in the country. He/She will drive the engagement and negotiation with payer agencies and external stakeholders.
Internal Number: ABLAUS30996270ENUSEXTERNAL
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.