Hard-working winners.Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
Persuasive influencers.People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
Organized self-starters.Persistent salespeople who create and maintain precise inventory control to ensure they can initiate the implementation of a solution with the proper product or tool.
Mission-driven salespeople.Fiercely intense representatives who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of changing people's lives and making healthcare better.
What you will do
Increasing Joint Replacement sales through assisting the sales teams and building own accounts by means of working with existing customers as well as identify new customers in order to grow their territory
Communicating with current and new Joint Replacement customer accounts regarding a variety of topics including product updates, changes to product portfolio and educational programs
Learn or hone selling skills and processes by coaching/mentoring support from Joint Replacement Sales Representatives and Managers
What you need
Bachelor's Degree required
1+ years of sales experience preferred
Knowledge in the use of current office technologies (MSOffice suite, databases, etc.)
Excellent organizational skills
Experience in building and maintaining relationships (with surgeons & hospitals in respective areas would be beneficial)
Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments
What We Offer
A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
Coworkers committed to achieving more and winning the right way
Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK