Provides various office and location support activities. Identifies, enhances and follows specific processes and procedures to maximize the efficiencies of the business to which the support is being provided; ensures the correct functioning of office and/or business support services.
Administrate Plant's Training Program, designing, developing y providing follow up to the execution of the trainings required for our employees at all levels with the purpose of providing them with the appropriated tools to help them develop and optimize their job skills.
Main activities and responsibilities:
1. Collaborate with Department Managers in the identification of training needs per position.
2.Elaborate onboarding and training plans per position and monitor their execution.
3. Elaborate and control budget for training related activities at Plant level.
4. Design training programs, manuals and training materials when required.
5. Lead induction program for new hires.
6. Elaborate and provide follow up to the Facility's Training Schedule, in order to help monitor all training activities of the Plant.
1. Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Phycology or similar.
2. Previous experience in training related activities required.
3. Intermediate English.
4. Manage PC (Microsoft Office).
Internal Number: R21-9997
About Rockwell Automation
Rockwell Automation is the largest company in the world dedicated to industrial automation and information. Here, we connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to make the world more intelligent, more connected and more productive.
From improving the production of medicines that boost human health to reducing waste in an oil and gas plant, the work we do changes how we live. We truly believe we are doing things never before possible. And we need the brightest minds to help make that happen – the makers, the forward thinkers, the problem solvers.
Join a team of more than 23,000 global employees in 100+ countries as we work together to expand human possibility.