Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who We Want
Passionate achievers. Thrive when working on high-performance teams with a commitment to quality and integrity.
Relationship-builders. Create genuine, trusting relationships with internal team members, business partners and leadership through strong interpersonal skills enabling collaboration and influence others to achieve results.
Organized communicators. Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and ability to clearly communicate detail with business partners.
What You Will Do
Sales support role that proactively reaches out to both internal and external contacts.
Work closely with our sales force and sales management team to grow, protect and defend our business by providing data analysis reports as well as financial return on investment and executive outcome summary reports.
Take a proactive approach in creating analyses to support the business case for Sales.
Be consultative in working with Clinicians, Sales Reps and Sales Management.
Align with Regional Manager on their key quarterly initiatives for sales.
Execute grow, protect and defend measurables for each Sales Rep in region assigned.
Demonstrate comprehensive and detailed analysis of complex data sets.
Network with key personnel and groups within Sage.
Facilitate Lunch & Learns, team meetings, and portions of department meetings.
Identify, initiate and lead special projects in addition to daily responsibilities.
What You Need
A Bachelor's degree
1+ years solid, relevant sales support and analytical experience (healthcare a plus)
Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and adept with web-based programs
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK