Due to continued and rapid growth, we are accepting applications for the Robotic Product Specialist position within our Joint Replacement teams in Melbourne, VIC! Either based in central Melbourne or Frankston area
Be the 'go-to' person in complex knee or hip operations by providing technical and clinical specialist expertise to our customers
Attend surgical procedures and assist surgeons and hospital staff in the effective use of Stryker products
Provide segmentation and planning of Mako cases by using software to prepare preoperative CT data
Grasp 2D images and translate into 3D space, in reality and on the robot
Does not involve any sales activities- this is a 100% purely clinical role
Skills and Experience:
You DO NOT need to have any robotics experience! All of the training will be provided in house.
You DO need to have a passion for the human body and the technical aptitude to learn and understand our cutting-edge and innovative robotic technology.
Culture and Benefits:
Join Australia's #1 Best Place to Work in 2019!
Progress and grow your career with a leading global medical device company that offers countless development opportunities
To join us, click apply now!
For an queries please contact Resume.HR@stryker.com
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK