* Create test cases and scripts that can be used by end-users to conduct UAT and/or Pilot Testing. * Develop and execute manual and automated testing scripts throughout the entire PDLC as appropriate to validate and measure quality. * Interpret test data, and interface with development teams and management. * Track and report test results for the product's compliance to the functional specifications. * Track, report, and review test results and associated metrics with management. * Participate with developers and other technical resources as active members of the development project team throughout the development lifecycle. * Assist in application scoping by offering advice and insight into quality assurance efforts. * Work with developers to resolve defects and issues. * Participate in functional and technical meetings, from the beginning of the project through the entire life cycle. * Offer advice and insight on system/ application requirements and the associated effort required for quality assurance.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology discipline Job Related Experience:
* Requires 1 to 3 years of professional experience in an Information Technology role * Previous quality assurance experience required
* Database experience including DB2, MSQL Server and/or relational database knowledge * Experience with Java, C, C# or .Net programming * Knowledge of Mobile/Smartphone testing * Strong knowledge of Agile software development methodology * Experience working in the Financial Services industry is a strong plus. * Good understanding of troubleshooting methodology. * Working knowledge with the following technologies: o Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server or Azure DevOps o C# and .NET applications
Travel Required: * * 5-10%
* Functional and Systems regression test experience. * Web testing experience * Experience in automation testing * Experience with automated regression testing systems * Some knowledge of Data Warehouse/Data Mining * Experience setting up test data and test environments * Knowledge of Agile Methodology * Distributed testing skills, knowledge of protocols, database file structures, and exposure to both on-line and batch-based systems. * Experience with analyzing and providing test defect reports with remediation and recommendations. * Able to work effectively and perform well in an Onshore/offshore staffing model * Ability to independently develop overall system test strategies; develop detailed system test plans and test cases including scripts, test data, and expected results; execute system test plans; track and report defects identified; work closely with software engineering staff. * Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as negotiation skills.
Internal Number: R-10244535
Fiserv is a global leader in financial services technology solutions. We're helping more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver experiences for a digital world that's always on. Solutions that enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. At the point of thought.