Deloitte is hiring a Corporate Strategy Consultant in Annapolis Junction, MD. Apply today to join a dynamic team of Intelligence Community professionals at the world's leading management consulting firm!
TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte's Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client's business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.
Work you'll do
- Provide tactical and strategic support to a mission and operations-based client.
- Provide customer engagement and strategic outreach, operational performance management and corporate communication, and business management and strategy support services.
- Conduct customer interviews to gain insight on user experiences and identify use-cases, design and implement feedback polls and surveys to discover areas for system improvements and determine customer preferences.
- Create multimedia communications, informational resources, and training and marketing products to inform and educate customers on client products and benefits of client tools.
- Perform data analysis and create metrics and impact reports to track and monitor organizational and operational progress, measure contribution to missions, and inform leadership decision making.
- Develop and design tailored briefings and presentations to communicate client impact, success, and value.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Operations Transformation offering transforms our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions that are focused on "heart of the business" issues across client organizations. Using deep sector knowledge and program management skills, we work alongside our clients to implement industry leading practices and manage their most important projects.
Bachelor's degree required
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance required
- works well in a small team that interacts with the client, other contractors, and mission customers.
- eager and willing to learn about complex technologies, environments, and mission spaces.
- ability to learn fast, develop organized, compelling, and logical slides/decks (horizontal/vertical logic; storyboarding) is necessary for this role.
Other required skill-sets include: marketing and creative development (eye for design across mediums; translate technical concepts into organized, compelling visuals), data analysis and visualization (creating charts and graphs from scratch; analyze and translate data into insight). Technical skills as a plus include Camtasia, Adobe Creative Suite, Confluence, and Elastic Search/Kibana.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Internal Number: 15187239
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose... defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.