Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named the #5 World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Why supply chain at Stryker?
As a member of our Supply Chain team, you will make a daily impact on the lives of others. Apply today and you will get a chance to work with high-functioning, driven people who all have the same mission of making healthcare better. Plus, we have an award-winning culture and were recently named the #5 World's Best Workplace by Fortune!
What is a Kit Assembler?
Did you know that for every surgery that takes place, there is a medical device kit with all of the instrumentation that is required to ensure the safe and effective use of the products being implanted? These kits can include hundreds of different pieces of equipment and they are individually assembled and inspected by our kit room team. Talk about impact!
What you will do...
As a Kit Assembler you will be one of the last people to touch this critical instrumentation before it arrives at the hospital
This is a hands-on role that will see you operating as part of a motivated and passionate team to efficiently and accurately pick, pack and dispatch medical device kits
Some of the kits are planned well in advance, while others are for emergency and trauma cases that require the team's immediate attention.
By acting quickly and maintaining a high attention to detail, this team can impact the overall outcome for the patient
Perfect for you if you....
Love working as part of a close-knit team
Thrive working in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change at the drop of a hat, whilst always maintaining a superior level of accuracy and attention to detail
See yourself as an overachiever in anything you put your mind to
Pride yourself on your customer orientation
Want to be part of something bigger and truly make a difference!
With your application/CV, please add the below details about yourself. Two short sentences for each question is perfect, thank you!
1. Describe your busiest time either in work or otherwise and how did it make you feel?
2. Describe a time when you went above & beyond for your team 3. Which points about this role resonates with you? 4. What was the last mistake you made and how did you rectify it? 5. Do you have unrestricted rights to work in Australia? 6. Are you open to shift work, a morning shift or evening shift?
To find out more about this exciting opportunity click apply now!
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK