Alliance Directors are responsible for oversight of all aspects of service lines provided to a client of CBRE. This role is crucial in building and maintaining the relationship serving as liaison for CBRE to our client. These individuals participate in expanding and managing the growth of a particular account while acting as trusted advisors to our clients providing creative and innovative strategies to complex account objectives. The Alliance Director will be a strategic, creative and organized professional who takes pride in seeing operations run smoothly and efficiently.
* Acts as the single point of contact for overall data center regional account critical environment operations ensuring total contract compliance. This includes reaching all key performance indicators including uptime requirements, CERM compliance, operational excellence, quantitative cost savings, and qualitative customer service specifications. Responsible for the profitability of the assigned corporate account.
* Becomes a trusted partner, building strong relationships with business leaders through timely, relevant and tailored communication. Create and cultivate, friendly and enjoyable work environment that fosters innovation and productivity.
* Partners with CBRE service line platforms engaging with subject matter experts to provide a diverse offering of innovative solutions to complex client problems. Involved in developing strategic plans, occupancy strategies and identifying cost efficiency opportunities.
* Oversees applicable service lines based on contract structure which can include numerous variations of Facilities, Project or Transaction Management. Provides day-to-day leadership to the account based resources and drives framework and consistency across multiple geographies.
* Coordinate quarterly performance reviews between the client and CBRE based on key performance indicators (KPIs) outlined in the executed contract. Optimizes current procedure while developing effective standard operating procedures (SOP) for the account.
* Responsible for financial performance by setting appropriate operational goals while developing capital/operating budgets.
* Presents written recommendations to clients including economic justifications, financial reports, and monthly summary reporting in line with agreed expectations. Generates a robust communication strategy and ensure accuracy of reporting and client submittals.
* Negotiates new management agreements and encourage extension/renewal of existing agreements.
* Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, developing and motivating direct reports. Oversees hiring, terminating, compensation, and performance evaluation for all account dedicated employees.
* Continues to develop service level models for unique business settings while constantly evaluating and looking to implement creative solutions that are flexible and scalable.
* Leads the team across diverse locations, creating operating leverage and efficiencies. Integrates processes across services according to Client protocols. Source, adopt and implement best practices that will benefit the client.
Establishes management and control procedures to assure assignments comply with established standards for contract compliance, quality control, use of appropriate management means and methods, adherence to budgets and completion according to approved schedules.
Internal Number: 35437
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.