Associate Sales Representative - Instruments Vancouver
October 27, 2021
Who we want:
Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
What you will do:
Assist Sales Representatives in the promotion and sales of Stryker products
Educates and informs doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker products
Directs product evaluations in operating rooms and office settings
May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings
Keeps Regional Sales Manager and Sales Representatives informed of territory progress on a regular basis
Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion
Manage and maintain a sample inventory of products
Understands and adheres to all OR and pertinent OSHA guidelines when conducting a product evaluation
Rigidly adheres to all GMP policies and procedures as stipulated by the FDA
Has the necessary authority to execute above mentioned job responsibilities, and will have authority to carry out specific responsibilities defined by quality system documents
Has authority to recommend and initiate preventative and correction action with regard to product non-conformances and quality system activities
Other duties as assigned by manager
What you need:
University Degree - B.B.A. or B.A in business with an emphasis in marketing or health related discipline, Science, Kinesiology.
1+ years in an outside sales position (medical related fields is preferable)
Internal applicants with an equivalent combination of education, experience and performance over time at Stryker will be considered
Internal Number: R459896
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK