At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
The Global Delivery Custom Solutions team supports both micro and macro-level initiatives impacting and advancing the core objectives of the Global Delivery Operations organization. Within our four core operational pillars, associates have the opportunity to set the direction of Global Delivery internally and across TransUnion broadly. You will have the opportunity to shape and lead initiatives, partner across the enterprise, advocate for the technical, functional, operational, and risk-avoidance needs of Global Delivery, and deliver solutions that allow us to do our work more efficiently and effectively. You will further have the opportunity to gain new skills, grow existing capabilities, and leverage those skills in support of both short and long-term projects.
What You'll Bring:
What you'll bring:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience, preferably in Financial Services and/or Financial Technology industries.
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
* Ability to oversee multiple, concurrent project obligations independently, often with minimal direct oversight, and frequently changing timelines and requirements.
* Training and/or prior experience in product or project management, along with prior functional experience in open systems technologies.
* Excellent written documentation and presentation skills, tailored to multiple varying audiences.
We'd love to see:
* Prior experience / competence in ETL tools (Ab Initio preferred) and/or other open systems technologies (e.g.: scripting in Linux, Python).
Impact You'll Make:
* In first 30 days: Develop competency on the tech stack and the toolsets which our team has developed and supports. Further become familiarized with our product development strategy roadmap and begin reviewing enterprise initiatives in which we participate.
* In first 90 days: Begin partnering with fellow team members in serving as Global Delivery point of contact for various enterprise initiatives and executing on the product development strategy roadmap as appropriate. Additionally, as appropriate, begin reviewing our technical toolset and reviewing open requests for development and/or enhancement.
* Beyond 90 days: Be assigned and therefore responsible for representing Global Delivery interests during the development of enterprise products and projects, including facilitating all readiness and preparedness documentation and training for Global Delivery associates. Additionally, regularly support technical development needs and opportunities as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Consultant, Custom Batch Development
Internal Number: 19010771
About Trans Union
TransUnion is a global information and insights company that makes trust possible between businesses and consumers, by ensuring that each consumer is reliably and safely represented in the marketplace.
We do this by having an accurate and comprehensive picture of each person.
This picture is grounded in our legacy as a credit reporting agency which enables us to tap into both credit and public record data; our data fusion methodology that helps us link, match and tap into the awesome combined power of that data; and our knowledgeable and passionate team, who stewards the information with expertise, and in accordance with local legislation around the world.
Because of our work, organizations can better understand consumers in order to make more informed decisions, and earn their trust through great, personalized experiences, and the proactive extension of the right opportunities, tools and offers. In turn, consumers can be confident that their data identities will result in the opportunities they deserve.
We make trust possible, so businesses and consumers can transact with confidence and achieve great things. We call this Information for Good®—it’s our purpose, and what drives us every day.