* Operate financial models in Excel and provide in-depth property analysis utilizing financial statements and other industry reports
* Analyze real estate trends including market occupancy, leasing, and sales activity as well as locational drivers that affect an underlying property's value
* Manage the inflow and analysis of information being provided for each appointment
* Critical to maintain timelines and integrity of information being utilized in assignments
* Write compelling property marketing materials and presentations
* Participate in pitching and executing brokerage assignments
* Work in support of investment sales professionals
* Track new development and noteworthy submarket news; disseminate information to teammates
* Assist with preparing and presenting the results of analyses, including graphics and charts, in a clear and concise manner for property valuations and strategic considerations of current and potential client holdings
* Actively assist in the research, writing, and proofing of market intelligence for marketing materials
* Coordinate with clients during pre-marketing, marketing, and due diligence processes
* Establish strong working relationships with the team and clients to understand and identify market intelligence needs
Internal Number: 32144
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.