GWS Local is a tailored Global facility management solution engaged at a local level with access to the Global CBRE GWS platform. We manage soft services through trusted best-in-class partners, and self-delivery of hard services. Utilizing an AGILE delivery model with structure, governance, and accountability through employee empowerment. Partnership with Local also provides access to our "Best in Class" additional services: Sustainability and Energy Programs, Project Management, Moves & Changes, Security Consulting, Workplace Strategy, and Host Workplace Experience.
Through our hard work so far we are poised with amazing potential and are looking for a Dynamic Sales Director in our East Division. Facilities Management experience is critical to this role and selling our service solution. This position will report into the Vice President of Sales for GWS Local AMS.
To develop and close new business opportunities that are sold at a price to deliver the customers' requirements without compromising our quality service within CBRE's target market sectors. To functionally support their allocated BDM's and to manage, train and develop any Sales Execs under their control.
1. To negotiate and successfully close sales opportunities to meet and exceed agreed sales targets within the target markets agreed by the Vice President Sales and Divisional Managing Director.
2. To develop and build long-term professional customer relationships with existing, new and potential clients. Maintain excellent relationships and after sales support to build mutual confidence in line with the agreed business strategy.
3. To identify and build a long term active pipeline for their team, exploring both existing markets and targeting new market opportunities.
4. To functionally support any BDM's assigned to them. Create PDP so as to ensure they have the appropriate training and development opportunities to fulfil their role and are given the support to allow them to be successful.
5. Manage and develop the Sales Executive, Create PDP so as to ensure they have the appropriate training and development opportunities to fulfil their role and are given the experiences to allow them to be successful.
6. Use innovative means to develop new sources of profitable business.
7. Ensure the accuracy and quality of all sales reporting.
8. Take complete ownership of, develop and deliver exceptional sales and tender documents and presentations, in line with company standards. Generate tenders and relevant document preparation, using the specialist support functions (procurement, HR, QHS etc) as well as local managers and the Vice President Sales. Ensuring at all times that the Knowledge Base contains the highest quality and most up-to-date examples of "what good looks like".
9. Raise the company and business profile by representing CBRE at industry events, high-level networking and promoting an image of professionalism at all times.
10. Keep up-to-date with industry developments, maintaining awareness of competitor activity and market trends.
11. Ensure that the BU Leader is fully aware of all activities. Attend monthly sale reviews with the Vice President Sales to ensure they are fully updated on all sales activities and potential new business opportunities. Ensure that specialist functions e.g. HR, QHS and Commercial are advised of any new potential business opportunities to ensure compliance.
12. Ensure that appropriate sign-offs are understood and adhered to when considering new business opportunities.
13. Maintain the relevant contract documentation in the support of tenders and re-bids for the Business utilising the Knowledge Base
14. Attend and take an active part in all divisional board meetings and MMM's
15. Read all tenders and PQQ documents before issue, so as to ensure the quality and commerciality of our proposals.
16. Take full ownership of all re-bids within their division.
Internal Number: 30365
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.