Leads the planning, development and evaluation of large scale and enterprise-wide integrated multichannel marketing campaigns and their marketing strategies. Responsible for identifying and aligning appropriate teams of subject matter experts to collaboratively plan to meet business needs. Identifies and activates opportunities for integration of strategies, messages, creative and audience journeys across the enterprise. Serves as an integral partner, providing strategic guidance for ALSAC’s high-visibility marketing and fundraising efforts to achieve defined revenue and awareness goals. Collaborates with marketing operations leadership to execute upon goals. Represents the Integrated Marketing department at external meetings which may include CEOs, celebrities/influencers, and/or other VIPs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Operating with a high degree of autonomy, leads the planning, development and evaluation of multichannel marketing campaigns, to drive business outcomes in alignment with ALSAC’s Strategic Plan. Uses a strong understanding of research, marketing/channel mix methodologies, paid media, brand management and industry best practices to help develop integrated marketing plans. Responsible and accountable for making routine-to-complex marketing decisions within tight time constraints.
2. Leads long-range marketing planning for select campaigns, events or audience-based strategies. Adept at problem solving and developing innovative solutions to enterprise challenges. Requires strong understanding of strategic planning and analytics.
3. Develops and puts in place robust measurement plans that support effective evaluation of campaign success and learning via test and control techniques and takes advantage of existing analyst tools for tracking performance. Creates post-activation reports for marketing leadership and Development or Operations stakeholders that align pre-activation objectives and KPIs to performance. Collaborates with internal and external analytics teams to assess data and makes recommendations for future strategic optimizations.
4. Responsible for developing and maintaining effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels. Regularly convenes key stakeholders across the organization to ensure integrated well-coordinated marketing plan implementation.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Performs other various job functions and projects that may be assigned.
Knowledge ordinarily acquired through a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field plus 5+ years of experience in marketing and/or communications experience.
To ensure the health and safety of the children and families at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital as well as our donors, volunteers and colleagues, as a condition of employment, we require that employees adhere to ALSAC’s Vaccination Requirements, including COVID-19 Vaccination.
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.
About ALSAC/St. Jude
American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC) was founded to be the fundraising and awareness organization for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and its sole mission is to raise the funds and awareness necessary to operate and maintain the hospital.
From human resources, to marketing, to regional field representatives, ALSAC is always looking for the brightest professionals to join our lifesaving mission across the country.